The Pink City
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.Taken from Wikipedia
Photos of Jaipur News of Jaipur
Weather ReportJAIPUR WEATHER
- Jaipur is part of the famous Golden Triangle Itinerary of India which includes 3 famous cities i.e Delhi, Agra, Jaipur.
- Jaipur is also the part of Rajasthan Trip including the cities Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer
- Uber and Ola or other smartphone travel apps are the best way to travel locally if you want to avoid the hassle of bargaining
- Metro is under construction in Jaipur which makes the roads more difficult
- Jaipur is one of the few cities in India that offer Night tourism
- Stay away from Gem Scams
- Consider buying a composite ticket to the monuments
- You can easily hire a motorcycle in Jaipur
- The nearby places to visit are Ajmer, Pushkar, Bhangarh fort.
- You can get bicycle at rent at Ghatgate.
Jaipur Literature festival
Elephant Festival Holi
Off season Time