The Pink City
Jaipur, the beautiful state capital of Rajasthan, known for its colorful houses or rather the pink ones, is also known as the pink city of India. Jaipur is surrounded by hills and humongous forts which mark the power of Maharajas who have ruled over the city. Jaipur is known for its rich culture and craft which are class apart. The sunsets here in the city are splendid and gorgeous.
Photos of Jaipur News of Jaipur
Weather ReportJAIPUR WEATHER
- Jaipur is part of the famous Golden Triangle Itinerary of India which includes 3 famous cities i.e Delhi, Agra, Jaipur.
- Jaipur is also the part of Rajasthan Trip including the cities Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer
- Uber and Ola or other smartphone travel apps are the best way to travel locally if you want to avoid the hassle of bargaining
- Metro is under construction in Jaipur which makes the roads more difficult
- Jaipur is one of the few cities in India that offer Night tourism
- Stay away from Gem Scams
- Consider buying a composite ticket to the monuments
- You can easily hire a motorcycle in Jaipur
- The nearby places to visit are Ajmer, Pushkar, Bhangarh fort.
- You can get bicycle at rent at Ghatgate.
- The Temperature goes to extreme in Jaipur with reaching to 45 C in June and to 2 C in December
Kite Festival(14th Jan, 2019),
Jaipur Literature festival(24 to 28 Jan)
|Feb||Jaipur Photography Festival|
Elephant Festival Holi
Dhulandi (Holi) Festival (21st March, 2019)
|April||Gangaur Fair (6-7 April, 2019)|
|May||Banganga Fair: Experience the tradition and rituals|
Off season Time
|Aug||Teej Festival (3-4 August, 2019)|
Tours And Packages
Description of Jaipur
Best Time to Visit: -Travellers flock around Jaipur whole year round. Winters (Octobers to March) here are the best time to visit due to the pleasant days. But the cold nights need to be kept in mind and woollens should be kept.
Connectivity : -Jaipur is well connected with air, train or road. One can make a choice of the service according to ones needs and adjustments.
Places to stay: -There are many options for stay from the ancient styled palaces to the best hotels. We suggest to stay in a Haveli styled hotel to enhance stay experience.
Things to do in Jaipur: -
¬ Sightseeing: - There are various eye catching buildings and places all over the city. Some places to visit are given below: Scenic sights at Hawa Mahal, vibrant Rajasthani taste at Chokhi Dhani, Amer fort, cycling expedition to Nahargarh fort can be great experience.
¬ Food: -The local Rajasthani cuisine known for its variety and its appetizing nature can make anyone drool over it. The Daal Baati-Churma is a must try. Ghevar, Pyaj Kachori, Gajak are other foods and sweets to try.
¬ Shopping or markets: -There are variety of markets ranging from cultural items to textiles and also the antique jewelry.
1. Johari Bazaar- This market will you leave you spellbound with its exquisite jewelry.
2. Nehru Bazaar- Want to spend some on clothes and jootis, this is the place.
3. Kishanpole Bazaar- This is the perfect place to get some wooden souvenirs for your dear ones.
4. Other important markets include Chandpole Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar, and Baapu Bazaar etc.
Tips: -Bargaining would you help land some pretty amazing deals.
Don’t miss the sunsets. They are very beautiful.
Drink lot of water to keep yourself from dehydration.