City of Taj
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Tāj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpūr Sikrī, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur; and the Uttar Pradesh Heritage Arc, tourist circuit of UP state, along Lucknow the capital of the state and Varanasi. Agra falls within the Braj cultural region.Taken from Wikipedia
Photos of Agra News of Agra
Weather ReportAGRA WEATHER
- Best Time to visit Agra is between November to March.
- Taj Mahal has a big ticketing window, highly recommended to book the tickets online.
- Taj mahal has option for night tourism, which is open only on full moon nights
- The Road in front of Taj Mahal can sometimes get loud and jammed
- Before you visit do read about taj, it is fascinating
- Agra is part of the famous Golden Triangle Itinerary of India which includes 3 famous cities i.e Delhi Agra Jaipur
- Photographers do read about photography tips for taj mahal
- One day trip from delhi is easily possible. Do visit our agra trip section
- Major Trains from Delhi:Bhopal Shatabdi express, Gatiman, Bangalore Rajdhani, Taj express, Chennai Rajdhani